Metokur is bad for the last one of the day.
- Last of Us pt2. Expected. It's a Tomb Raider reskin. Wait for a full review due to a red flag or two, but at least Ellie isn't stronger than the men she faces.
- COD:BLOPS4. Sleep.
- They have nothing. They're killing time with highlights from the preview from last year. What a shitshow.
- Destiny 2. Nathon Fillon Robot got ganked in a trailer. I sleep.
- Ghost of Tsushima. Okay. Wait for a full review.
- Control. Trippy trailer that looked like better tech-power games. Meh.
- Resident Evil 2 remake. Something interesting at last.
- Kingdom Hearts 3. Now with more Live Action derivations and AC4 gameplay.
- Death Stranding. Still weird as fuck. Oh hey, a woman. Nothing makes sense still. No gameplay still. But there's something that opposes you, so we've got a game. Still waiting on what that game is.
- Nioh 2. You are the demon.
- Spider-Man. Straight to gameplay. This is how it's done, folks. This is how you actually sell a fucking game. This is the only finished product on display, and that is not acceptable Sony.
Weak. Coffee in a Lutheran church weak. They had sweet-fuck all and had to stretch the time. Epic Fail, Sony. Epic Fail. Sony, you're just another bitch now. Don't be surprised that everyone openly treats you like a bitch from here on out, especially Kojima.