Today, technically, is when E3 opens its floor to the public, but for most of us it's Day Four due to the conferences being the source of the hype (or lack thereof) for this event year on year. Solo here, so after this hit up Niche Gamer for more detailed info nuggets.
- Daemon X Machina. I'm listening.
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2. All right.
- Pokemon Let's Go and Go 2. The hype is real.
- Super Mario Party? You know it'll be good.
- Fire Emblem, Three Houses. Now we're talking.
- Fortnite. Of course.
- Overcooked 2. Good move. The first was fun.
- Killer Queen Black. Joust spiritual sequel. Yes.
- Hollow Knight. Good choice.
- Octopath Traveler looks like it will deliver.
- Bunch of previously announced stuff. Monster Hunter will make Oliver happy. SNK Heroines should find an audience.
- Super Smash Brothers for Switch. So much hype. They went all-out here. If this doesn't move units, they failed. They put in a lot of work for this version of the game and they are not being shy about it.
No Animal Crossing or new Zelda stuff, but I'm good with what they gave us. Classy as always, Nintendo. Well done. And Reggie, I so want to play with you sometime. You didn't win E3, but you finished in the Top 3 again.