Monday, May 15, 2017

Space Opera Week is Here!

I can get behind this. Hell, I'm already behind this, and have been for a while now. Last month alone I had these posts:

There's a lot more to bring to your attention than that, and many of my fellows in the Pulp Revolution and in the Superversive Movement will have plenty to say about it over this week. That includes the fantastic folks at Castalia House and the wonderful writers at SuperversiveSF (where I will post about this in regards to gaming and the Superversive later this week). The folks in my Blog Roll will have their own contributions to make this week, so don't neglect them.

As for myself, I'm going to pull some gems off my shelf and share them with you over the week. Books, comics, television, film, old, new, Eastern, Western. I'll throw a few more in as circumstances allow.

1 comment:

  1. Space Viking by H. Beam Piper. I literally cannot recommend that book enough. Would make one hell of an anime.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.