Tuesday, July 9, 2024

The Culture: More Noticing Of What I've Been Saying About Where RPGs Are Going

Others are coming around to my position on the future of the tabletop adventure game hobby.

I remind you that Jim is not even come close to my politics, and yet there he is talking much as I have (and do) about how things are going.

Others, many of whom also will not share my politics, are also coming around to my position on things. That's fine; it's a big room and there's plenty of comfortable chairs.

This is going to become more and more common as it becomes more and more obvious that I am correct about Current Edition, Sorcerers By The Sea, and where the C-Suite plans to take the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.