Friday, July 27, 2018

The Business: Off To a Good Start

One day in, and we're (as of this post) at 16% to the initial goal. Jake, how would you take that result?

Yeah, I would too. That's an encouraging sign, and soon we'll hit that 20% threshold where folks on the fence decide that this is going to happen and jump off to get on the bandwagon. I'm doing what I can to spread the word, and to that end I've contacted Daddy Warpig to get on Geek Gab in a few weeks. (It'll be the 11th as of this post; if that changes, I'll let you know.) I've contacted World Class Bullshitters, and I'm going to email a few others later today to see if I can get on their shows to promote the campaign.

Speaking of promotion, I will post an excerpt from the draft manuscript to the Study (and link to it at the campaign page) later today. Yes, there will be "Subject to Change" warnings, but this will serve to show that (a) I can write and (b) that I'm serious.

My thanks to everyone that's contributed so far. Your faith in me will not prove fruitless. I will do my best to make this happen, and every last show of support strengthens my resolve; showing that you've got my back makes me more determined to follow through and make Star Knight real.

1 comment:

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.