Thursday, June 7, 2018

I Have a Newsletter Now: Walker's Publishing

I have a newsletter now.

This newsletter is meant to be in service to my other blog, the Study, and the original writing work I'm shifting towards doing as more than just a hobby. If you want me to offer one for Narrative Warfare, something like the Daily Meme Wars list that Vox Day does, or some other option then say so in the Comments below.

As this blog gets the most traffic, and I have something special for the Study tomorrow, that's why I'm posting this notice today here. I shall repeat the offer on the Study tomorrow, just in case.

You can sign up here, and I'll move that link to a Contact page presently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.