Monday, April 16, 2018

My Life as a Gamer: New Lodoss War Game Coming to PC!

Yesterday on Metro City Boys, I heard about this story from Niche Gamer. Summarized, there's a new Lodoss War game coming for PC, and it's a Metroidvania style of game. There's a trailer, which I'm embedding below.

I love Record of Lodoss War, so this is right up my alley. Hopefully its System Requirements aren't going to cook my aging laptop, but at least I'm confident that it will come to PC via Steam. Now, if only we could get a brawler using this property; it could be (like Dragon's Crown) be a spiritual successor to the classic D&D arcade games, complete with RPG mechanics and persistent progression.

Hell, you can even get the original light novel in English now, in addition to the manga in translation. It's got the same earnest vibe I love so much in my other favorite stories, so if you haven't give it a go- this is fun stuff. Then get hyped for the new game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.