Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My Life as a Writer: What's On The Plate

These are what I have, in terms of writing, on my plate right now:
  • The Burning of Hugo: This is a novel within the same fictional continuity as Judgement at Solador, set before the Cataclysm, focusing on the event in Ken's life that set him on the path that would make him ready to become what he is after the Cataclysm.
  • Judgement at Solador: The novel with a complete manuscript, now in need of a cover. Follows William and Lucius as they deal with The Exalted of Solador. Set 100 years after the Cataclysm.
  • Wanderer: My fantasy/historical take on Traveller. Done as an exercise. Will be bare-bones, much like the original Three Black Booklets were.
  • Your Narrative Is Bullshit: My adaptation of my Master's Thesis to something useful for laymen, using the subject of said thesis as an example to illustrate the point as well as the process.

If there's anything in particular you want to see, say so below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.