Friday, August 7, 2026

The Culture: Because Some Of You Don't Dream Big Enough

We've had two Braunstein scenarios published so far that serve as perfect campaign launch vehicles.

"But they only work for Muh Fantasy!" got defeated by UMBROS, which is based in Burroughs' Pellucidar (i.e. a Lost World, complete with guns).

Now the goalposts will shift to "You can't go big time with this."

That too is wrong.

I talked about this earlier this year at the Clubhouse.

Got delayed due to Government fuckery, but this past week I cleared that out and the outline I've got ready will start being used.

You can go big. Very big. Now being written.

Same deal when it's ready: Free in PDF, at-cost in POD. Aiming for something like BROZER in length: enough to get you going, but not enough to be a substitute for playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.