Friday, November 25, 2022

The Blackest Of Fridays Returns Once More

Now that Thanksgiving Day has come and gone. You know what that means- SHE COMES!

And we are officially in Christmas Shopping Season. I've already completed mine, and I've told my folks where to shop for me.

If you folks are so inclined, you need a last-minute tax writeoff, or whatever hit up my 2022 XMas Page and pick something. Note that there's an Autumn Sale at Steam, GOG, Battlenet, DrieThru, Amazon, and a few other places like RightStuff.

But, for the love of God, do your shopping at home and don't go to the stores today in particular and this weekend generally. It's a madhouse. Stay home and be comfy instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.