Thursday, November 17, 2022

My Life As A Gamer: The #BROSR Shares Their Recovered Treasures Of Knowledge

Yesterday a pair of great videos dropped. First, the #BROSR Primer by Jon Mollison.

Second, a video about 1:1 Time and JeffroGygaxian Timekeeping by Gelatinous Rube.

The word is getting out there--I linked to these two videos in several Discord servers I'm in, and spread through through my socials; gotta support my boys--and with it will come both Gamma faggot "Well Ackshully" bad actors and honest inquries alike. We'll be ready for them both.

The next Big Idea step will be to start applying this stuff to games other than D&D. Traveller is built for this out of the box, and obviously so, and I've already mentioned that TORG fits this model well. I've got some other stuff on hand, so I'll be digging through them and posting my takes as wel go from here.

The shattering of the narrative can't be stopped now, so all the Cultists in the scene can do is attempt to contain and neuter it, but ideas are bulletproof and the proof is in the doing- doings, for which, there are plentiful recepits.

Welcome back to your game looking, and playing, to an actual game and not some retarded Theater Sports run by frustrated Leonards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.