Friday, September 4, 2020

The Business: Making Star Knight Bigger

Plans.

In addition to the rest of the books, I see no reason not to make better use of my art resources by opening a merchandise front. I'm still able at this time to fly under the radar at places like Redbubble, Teespring, Merch By Amazon, Displates, etc. so I need not be confined to Cryptofashion; I can have accounts in multiple places, for now. If I don't do when "Hounds" launches, then I will when I gear up for crowd-funding "Siege of Second Salisbury".

The other thing I'm looking to do down the road--no earlier than this time next year--is to set up a site and migrate all Star Knight stuff there. This blog will revert to being strictly my personal blog, and I'll move all Star Knight posting to a blog there. I may open the Star Knight blog to others once it's got a readership I'm happy with. Think of it as being akin to the distinction between Vox Day's blog and the Castalia House blog, only VD actually posts to the latter.

And as for tie-in books, an art book is doable once the series is complete.

If you folks have any suggestions, Comment.

1 comment:

  1. Bradford

    Patches and heraldic shields with a technical description (lion rampart in gules etc) some bookmarks with images of the characters or quotes from the book
    Notebooks with book covers/characters

    xavier

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.