Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Narrative Warfare: BEGONE, BRAND!

Following Jon del Arroz, Rawle Nyanzi, and Brian Niemeier I'm also going totally silent on SJW-Converged IP and I'm no longer likely to talk big anime either because they don't need the help. Just read yesterday's post for my reasons for joining this course of action if you're coming in late.

Brian's post nails the Narrative Warfare component: the enemy is utterly radio silent on any possible alternative to what they control. They are completely aware of how vital attention is, and I've been foolish in not taking the hint. No longer. That line is severed here and now, as surely as my right foot got severed from my body, and I am done with it. As seen on Rawle's post:

Welcome to my indifference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.