Saturday, October 19, 2019

My Life As A Writer: Big Win Energy Today

It's done.

This past week I got the paperback copies of Reavers of the Void from Amazon's POD center, got them sorted out, and then sent them into the mail. Backers who put in for a paperback copy should get them before the end of the month- subject to Customs delays for my backers outside the United States.

I have now done it. I took a novel from concept to fulfillment. I knew nothing when I started, and this was quite the process along the way. I'm taking a victory lap before I do it all again. This weekend should suffice.

But Monday? Back to it, with my full attention given now that these matters are sorted.

And if you aren't one of them, but you want a paperback, click below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.