Thursday, November 2, 2017

BlizzCon 2017 Is This Weekend

BlizzCon 2017 starts tomorrow afternoon and officially ends late Saturday night, with Muse closing out the show. I have a Virtual Ticket again, so I'm going to watch as much live as I can and then make use of the instant-VOD access to catch what I missed live.

Given the regularity of my posts talking World of Warcraft in particular, this should surprise no one. I've cleared my schedule just so I can do this, and my only regret is not being there in person to meet in realspace many of the folks I talk with online about Blizzard stuff.

Yes, you can expect me to recap the important info out of BlizzCon this weekend here. When I can find good videos recapping that then I will post that video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.