Sunday, November 5, 2017

A Pile of Links For All Things WOW: Battle For Azeroth out of BlizzCon 2017

For your convenience, I'm putting pertinent links and videos regarding the upcoming battle For Azeroth expansion for World of Warcraft here. Most of these will be links instead of embeds for reasons that will be obvious below. I won't be writing a lot about this new expansion (other than as a lead to my actual topic) until more information gets into the wild, so if you're not into the game and worry I'm suddenly going to be All WOW All The Time, don't sweat it.

WOWHead is the place to hit for all things World of Warcraft. If you care, go there and bookmark that site. That said, the promised links.

I may have missed some good video links, and there's a few panels that are not yet out of the Virtual Ticket ghetto (the Boss Design panel was a good one), so I'll append this list later when those become available. As for other info not in a video: Antorus (the final Legion raid) opens on the 28th of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.