Wednesday, October 7, 2015

DING!

Leveled up today. There will be pizza and root beer.

I'm going to have a book out by the end of the year. I'm just dealing with details now, instead of not having something to publish. It's genre fiction, and the first novel I've ever published, so I have realistic expectations of its stand-alone performance. I'm not Mike Cernovich, but I think I can hit initial sales equal to a typical Big Five new author on my own, which are one tenth Cernovich's results for Gorilla Mindset (which will hit 10K sales by the time I publish).

This means I'm going to start on another book soon, also fiction--genre fiction--and hoping to finish and publish it before next Summer. The goal now is to establish and maintain a publishing pace of two books a year. This blog will factor into the system; expect me to talk about what I'm doing and provide samples as I progress through a manuscript. Yes, my posts on Narrative Warfare do factor into things, and I will add non-fiction to the project list.

And that's all I have to say today. Time for said pizza and root beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.