Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Sandman Dodging Champion For Another Year

My birthday is today.

I know the ritual. Folks in the family want to know what I want for my birthday, and since it's two months before Xmas I might as well put my Wish List in order.

So that's done: Amazon (Appendix N Lit, Concept Art Books, General Anime, Genre Fiction Media, Gundam Media, History Media, Middle-Earth Media, Miscellaneous, Old West Literary Canon), Steam, GOG- all sorted. In addition, the big lists I don't keep online (firearms, transit, services, Things Only (U)HNWIs Can Do For Me) are all also updated and I remind you that gift cards are always appreciated.

Additions this year include: WOW Forever bonus pack (link is to the top tier; Heroic is fine, so is just game time) and WOW sub time, a year of Twitter Premium, upgrading my PC's graphics card (not by much; I'm aiming for the 6GB version of my current card), a Palladium Grab Bag (if live by that point; if not they will before XMas) and this print of the original cover art for A Princess of Mars, a hardcopy of D&D: An American Institution, and someone somehow finding a print copy of the Robotech: Expeditionary Force Marines Sourcebook.

NB: Steam Autumn sale is ongoing, GOG's may not be over yet when you read this, Amazon has Prime Days going on, and some other storefronts may have sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.