Tuesday, November 21, 2023

My Life As A Gamer: Talking About #BattleBraunstein And Its Effects

In case you missed it, there's been two podcasts talking about last week's #BattleBraunstein and things surrounding it.

In addition, Macris' campaign for ACKS2 has hit $310K with just over two days to go. Back if you can; Macris deserves it, and ACKS is a Game That Ought To Be Played.


Admin Notice

This being the week of Thanksgiving, there's going to be plenty of holiday travel and schedule disruptions.

I'm now a cripple in a wheelchair. That just means that folks are coming to me instead of me to them like I used to. Disruption is disruption.

I'll still be posting over the week, but it will be posts like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.