Sunday, October 15, 2023

The Culture: The Bros Show That They Know The Way

Jeffro and the boys threw down some Mega-Damage the other night.

I've had my complaints about Palladium.

The flipside is that Jeffro and the gang are playing it as-written and applying the same #BROSR methods to see how things work. As the thread shows, the answer is "FANTASTIC!"

Like with AD&D1e, this is going to be done experientially and experimentally; they do, they analyze, they realize they fucked up, they revise, and iterate their way to grokking how the game works.

And man, with Palladium that's a lot of walking your fire to the bullseye.

But if anyone is up to the task, that's Jeffro. He's getting people to dump a lot of money on Palladium's products, and when the Christmas Grab Bags go live I bet there's going to be plenty more. (Anyone willing to gift me one, hit me up privately.)

The Bros are going to show how to maximize the fun in Palladium's products, and I am here to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.