Sunday, April 23, 2023

My Life As A Gamer: Legend Of The Ten Bro Lords

My fellow gamers, I am pleased to report that there shall soon be a new Braunstein event in the #BROSR.

This is the first time we've seen an Oriental Adventures variation of the fantasy Braunstein, so we're going to have all sort of different irreverent wildness going on. I look forward to reading the session reports, and if there's any videoes made (like Jon Mollison did for Decembork and Fate of Stormbringer) then I'm down to watch those also.

Take a look at that map. Pretty easy to do; the tools are free to use online.

Simple map, a couple of manuals, some players ready to throw down and away you go.

We are underway.

He might still have slots available; inquire if interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.