Thursday, May 28, 2020

Admin: (Riot Report) I'm Okay So Far

The rioting going on in Minneapolis and St. Paul has, as of this post, not come to my part of town. I'm keeping up with events as they happen due to livestreams showing on-the ground streaming video or scanner traffic. So far the social media accounts for those parties involved have not indicated that they're going to attempt any actions on my side, but they are talking about going from the heart of the south Minneapolis ghetto to the heart of the north Minneapolis ghetto (on either side of Downtown), and if they do and they riot then I'll be worried.

Prayers welcome. I'll be keeping watch tonight, just in case.

2 comments:

  1. keep safe tonight, your gunsafe unlocked and your pistol loaded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bradford

    Glad to hear it. Has the rioting stopped or ongoing?
    Is it spreading to where you live since your post?

    xavier

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.