Monday, March 2, 2020

My Life As A Writer: 30 Day Warning

This is your heads-up warning.

On this day next month, my next Star Knight crowdfunding campaign kicks off. It will be over at Indiegogo again. I'm saying so now so that those of you looking to back will have put aside some funds to do so.

Perk List will have the following (updated from this post) w/ all prices in US Dollars:

  • Ebook (will give you Reavers also if you don't have it): $5
  • Paperback & Ebook: $25
  • Signed Paperback & Ebook: $35
  • Build-a-Mech (4 slots): $200
  • Build-a-Ship (4 slots): $200
  • Be in a Book (2 slots): $200
  • Get Killed in a Book (2 slots) $500

I'll get the campaign page up in a few weeks, and by then I'll see about adding a few more Perks to the offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.