Tuesday, February 25, 2020

The Business: Mouse Wars Morons Make Me Mirthful

I would be mad about this if I didn't see this as an obvious sign that I'm going to have the opportunity to overtake this decaying property sooner than later.

Pop Cultists on suicide watch.

I get how Vox Day feels now when he sees another Marvel or DC decision being done about how the SJWs just got to double-down one more time and increase the poz in the product. No wonder he went ahead with doing a small indie film of "Rebel's Run" to promote Alt-Hero; with the Big Two racing each other to the suicide chamber, the Japanese eating their lunch, and Euro comics doing just fine it's not a mystery at all as to why he's unconcerned with them vs. Arkhaven's superhero offerings.

If this is what we can expect out of the Mouse going forward, then it's clear that neither Filoni nor Favearu will save this property unless and until they seize power and pull a Night of the Long Knives on Culty Kathy's followers in the company (which means canceling this project)- and that this is coming out now indicates that such a thing is not at all guaranteed.

So, rather than get mad, I see this as an indicator that Star Knight--if I can do my part--will become a real and viable competitor sooner than later and I need to adjust my expectations accordingly. Excuse me while I adjust my 2020 and 2021 schedules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.