Sunday, April 29, 2018

Forks Don't Build Themselves: Be The Culture You Want To See

Be the culture that you want to see. For some, that means starting a podcast. Once more I feature the Metro City Boys because that is what they are doing: making their part of the culture that they want to see in the world. There's a time to burn it all to ash, but once that's done you have to build something in its place. Creation is required, so put on the big boy pants and get on with it; forks don't build themselves.

I like gaming, so I talk up gaming stuff a lot. That's what I want to see, so I curate and promote what I like. I'll write about the stuff I like; sharing what you like is better in the long run than dunking on what you don't, even when the latter is necessary. I can do more than blog, so I am (see the Study in the Other Blogs tab), and I certainly take the time to enjoy what I like.

And this is a lot more fun, less stressful, and free than riding herd on a population to thought-police and gaslight them into compliance with an ideology that can only produce the annihilation of those practicing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.