Monday, December 11, 2017

World Class Bullshitters: Spoilers for "The Last Jedi"

I have no problem with spoilers. Indeed, I prefer them; they let me know in advance if anything I'm interested in is actually worth spending my time and money. I have avoided a lot of utterly shit stuff over the years, andt looks like this will also be one I won't care to try seeing. The World Class Bullshitters are here to save your wallet, your sanity, and your good taste.

In short, not only is it a rehash of The Empire Strikes Back, it (like its predecessor) is an inferior copy. We've seen the shilling to push this before, and--however I may like Daisy Ridley as an individual--I can now mark these bullshit shill reports as a tell of how crap the movie is. The Mouse did what Lucas could not. Mary Suewalker is the real Dark Lord here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.