Sunday, December 31, 2017

As I Await The Turn of the Year

2017 was a good year for me. It peaked with the publication of the PulpRev Sampler, wherein my first published work lies, but it's not been all downhill from there. The blog traffic on all of my blogs has increased significantly, and my presence on the socials I used took off in a big way. It's time to make use of this going into 2018.

This coming week I'll launch the first serial fiction story I've written in a few years, posted at my writing blog as well as at PulpRev, and the countdown towards my first novelette begins. Next Sunday I'll post a proposal at the political blog for an actionable plan to cut the balls off the cities and stop their dominance on politics. As for this one, I'm returning to a topic I've ignored for most of this year: firearms. Ruger just released a new pistol-caliber carbine, so I am going to talk about it. Get used to me mixing talk (and pictures, and video) about firearms in addition to everything else.

I've got a big backlog of stuff to read and watch; that gets cut down this coming year, and I'll be writing about that here and at the writing blog as I see fit.

2018 should prove to be a good year for me and mine. The ride never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.