Thursday, November 23, 2017

There's Love Songs, and There's Nuns Singing Love Songs.

It's Thanksgiving Day in the United States today. As I write this post, dinner's making its way from preparation to table, and I shall be thankful for a well-cooked meal at home with family. There's plenty to be thankful fore this year, much of it stemming from the shockwave caused by the Ascension of the God-Emperor last year, but not all of it. One such thing? I am thankful for Italian nuns singing Alicia Keys better than Alicia does.

I neither know nor care how well that woman did on Italy's version of The Voice after this performance. She won a prize far greater than the show could possibly award her just by making that blind audition happen. That's a thing I'm thankful for, and I hope she goes on to make joyful noises in service to God and the Church for decades after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.