Friday, October 27, 2017

The #AltHero RPG Confirmed!

The other night, the Supreme Dark Lord Vox Day confirmed in the Darkstream that the #AltHero tabletop RPG will happen.

At this point, I don't care who's doing it. I just want to see it done, and played, so that I can slake my thirst on the deluge of SJW tears from the tabletop RPG crowd. If you thought that the response to #AltHero in comics was incredible, imagine how it will go over with superhero gamers. They too are chronically under-served due to the domination of SJWs in the entire category of business, especially in the most dominant titles in superhero RPGs.

So spread the word. Make certain those sad shit-sacks know that the Supreme Dark Lord is coming, and Hell's three steps behind him. Collect their tears, and render unto him as tribute. Once this too hits with the fist of an angry God, the floodgates will burst and more anti-SJWs (such as the Pundit) will find a far more fertile field for their own efforts.

And I, like Ivan Throne, will throw back my head and laugh at their pain. Fuck these shitweasels for fouling the thing I love, sideways, with a rusted and pitted shovel covered in burrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.