Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Christmas Eve 2016 Post

It's late on Christmas Eve for me. I've had dinner, exchanged presents, and I'm looking to get up early tomorrow. Suffice to say that I've had a good day, and I intend to have a good day tomorrow. (Yes, I will post.) So, I'm getting to it.

It's that time of year again, where it's time to take the last week of the year and spend some of it reflecting back and commenting on The Year That Was in the run-up to New Year's Eve and the turn of the year. No, I won't start doing that here and now (plenty of time in the week ahead), but I might as well give the heads-up now.

But tonight? Tonight is a night of good will, good cheer, and good times getting familiar with the new toys. That is all. Now, get back to your fun times with family and friends you goof balls. It's been a good year, and I'm grateful to all of you for spending time reading this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.