Thursday, October 22, 2015

My Life as a Gamer: I GOT THE RING! I GOT THE RING!

No long post today. Nothing terrible involved, philosophical, or anything like that. Nope. This post, short and sweet as it is, is here to remind you (and me) about why we do this.

You see, tonight I finally got the Legendary Ring for my main character in World of Warcraft. I kept at it even when I couldn't raid with my guild, when the lappy had heat issues, and I got frustrated gearing up before Tanaan Jungle. I stuck with it, knowing what was waiting when I got there, and tonight I got there.

So right now I'm thrilled and pumped and otherwise riding high. A big expansion-long objective finally finished. That's why I do this: for the satisfaction of accomplishing the objectives that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.