Friday, September 10, 2021

Admin: A #BrandZero Announcement

Today's post will be short.

Yes, I am aware of the new Keanu Reeves movie that isn't a John Wick sequel.

Yes, I am aware of the leaks about its plot that the trailer seems--seems--to confirm.

No, I don't care. I won't give this money or attention. It doesn't matter if it's pozzed or not; I was satisfied with the end of the previous trilogy, and I see no need for more in this series to exist at all regardless of the quality. I'm done, and I moved on. I have no need to see this film anymore than I need to see my ex-girlfriend. So into #BrandZero it goes. Its time came and went. Back to the past with you, shade of yesteryear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.