Sunday, July 18, 2021

Sharing This Tomino GIF For No Reason

Never have I see Yoshiyuki Tomino look so happy, despite his (well-deserved) reputation.

Granted, the context for the video clip likely has nothing with him consigning yet another cast in a series or film to a (nearly) Total Party Kill, but I laughed and now so can you.

What, you were expecting me to pontificate about something? No, not today. It's nice outside, so I'm going to step out on the backyard patio for a while.

In the meantime, check out this cover of "Fly, Dunbine!"--one of Tomino's non-Gundam works, Aura Battler Dunbine--by a woman out of the Phillipines calling herself "Jhona".

She's got a lot of covers of anime and tokukatsu theme songs on that channel, and it looks like she subtitles lyrics often. Enjoy.

As for my pontificating: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward will be reviewed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.