Friday, January 1, 2021

What Comes In 2021

2021 is here. This is what's going down.

  • The Study gets more active. In addition to Star Knight posts, I'll be putting Signal Boosts and Reviews on fiction books as well as talk on the business there. Future Star Knight books, and the next edition of Reavers, will have the URL for the Study instead of the Retreat. Study posts will include doing what I can to give other authors attention for their books. We indies benefit from having each others' backs, so that's me doing my part.

  • The Retreat will be more or less as it has, save that I'm going to talk more about shooty-bang stuff (firearms) from time to time and I'll attempt to get something coherent on my gaming philosophy together. Signal Boosts and Reviews of non-fiction books go here, if they don't cross over into Empire's territory.

  • "Hounds of Nimrod" will be finished and released ASAP, and I'll get out Book Three by Xmas this year. (Please, no more hospital trips disrupting things.) I'm hoping Brian's release of an illustrated guide to the Combat Frames of the XSeed series does well; I'll follow suit if there's enough interest.

And now, 2020 reviewed by the Critical Drinker.

I'm under no illusion that things will magically get better this year, but I do think they will get better. No way out but through, so forward I go and that keeps me moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.