Sunday, January 24, 2021

Admin: Keeping The Lines Open

"Build your own platform."

Good advice. Makes you anti-fragile and thus very durable against enemy action. One of the things I intend to do this year is to do is just this.

However, that requires resources. I have the time. The rest I need to assess, so until I'm able to act here's the stopgap. I'll be editing the contact info after this post to reflect the changes, but for now let me post this in the clear:

My contact email address remains the same, for now.

Yeah, I know this seems a let down after a full week of me going off about RPGs, but this needs to be done. Contact info will be mirrored at the Study and Empire.

In the meantime, go watch the archive of Gawr Gura celebrating her hitting two million subscribers on YouTube. Go Shark Gurl. And for my gamers, remember that the Metro City Boys still go live on Sundays about 6:30pm Central time; due to YouTube messing things up it may be on the Twitch channel instead- check both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.