Sunday, September 6, 2020

Admin: Content Shuffle Coming

Considering where I want to go with Star Knight, I checked out some of the options I have to move towards where I want to go.

In short, that's going to require some changes here. The situation has changed, and I must adapt to it if I want to achieve my goals. More details at the end of the month, when I hit my year-end retrospective, and it involves reactivating the dormant blogs and reshuffling content between them. (TLDR: Moving some regular post topics back to the more specialized blogs and that in turn means changing post frequency.)

The reason for this stems from a video that The Quartering did the other day on alt-tech platforms and the need to be ready to adapt to changing circumstances. In order to get from where I am to where I want to go, I just change the circumstances wherein I am into those I want to go. In short, I must make the adaptive changes in advance in order create the conditions that support those circumstances.

In warfare, that's called "preparing the battlefield".

And I intend to win my objectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.