Monday, June 17, 2019

Star Knight: Jack & Gori Have a Fan

One of my readers took the time to tell me how well they like Dashing Jack & Gori.

You know you're doing it right when you get feedback like this. I'm glad that folks find Reavers of the Void to be the entertaining experience I intended. If you still haven't gotten yourself a copy, let me make that easy for you and just click on the image below. Come on and join the party. Maybe you'll agree about Jack & Gori. Maybe you'll find someone else more to your liking. Maybe you just want a fun story of knights, ladies, laser sword fights, fleet battles, and giant robots. Reavers has all of that, so skip that donut and buy a copy instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.