Saturday, December 23, 2017

The Cult Never Read Sun Tzu

There is no major corporation in the West capable of producing quality entertainment right now that isn't converged by the SJW Death Cult to some degree, if not outright consumed by the cult and converted zombie-style into its putrescent horde of meme-disease vectors.

In a globally-connected world, competition for entertainment is not only capable by smaller actors domestically but also by large foreign actors. For me, this means that I am increasingly looking East, across the Pacific, to Japan and finding what I seek there.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Mazinger Z, Getter Robo, the Gundam and Macross franchises, and so very many other offerings are ready and waiting to take my time and money because they respect the audience and give them solid storytelling (most of the time) as well as the other things that Lucasfilm, Disney, Marvel, DC, the BBC, and other Western actors (now in the thrall of the SJWs) actively denigrate and destroy at every turn.

The SJWs hate me. Why should I give them my money or attention, when their competitors are more than happy to welcome me as an honored guest, be respectful of me and my wants, and offer to satisfy them at a reasonable price? Why should I tolerate the presence of SJWs when I can be in the company of people who respect me and welcome my presence? This is not a difficult concept to comprehend.

I conclude two things when SJWs not only object, but come after that they do not control: (1) they love nothing, and (2) find release only in the death of any and all things- like vampires consumed by their hunger past the point of reason. The lies, the double-downs, and the projections are the actions of a predator stalking prey before going in for the kill. This is why they pursue, seeking to spread their poz; they want to corner you, and either consume or convert you as zombies hordes do to hapless prey.

Which makes them predators that cannot be reasoned with, and therefore are a threat that must be destroyed utterly. Recognition of this fact spreads apace, and once it reaches critical mass the reversal upon them will be sweeping and epic. It is now inevitable. Once the perception of there being nowhere to run comes, that one is on Death Ground, the reversal shall hit with the fist of an angry God and that will be the beginning of the end for the cult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.