Saturday, September 30, 2017

End of Year Two

It's that time again.

We've reached the end of another year of the blog. In this past year I've seen my audience this grow significantly, with the take-off point being when Jeffro Johnson started including me in the Sensor Sweeps. From there I'd get links, mentioned, and plenty of Retweets (etc.) on the various social networks from other writers and bloggers that are now part of the audience. Over half of the top posts are from this past year--six are since January--and that is fantastic. I am grateful to each and every one of you, and I hope that you stick around for more.

Because of the growth in the audience--because of you folks--I now write weekly for the SuperversiveSF group blog and the PulpRev group blog, in addition to my own pair of weekly blogs. Because of that growth, I got invited to contribute to one short story anthology and got accepted into a second. The second one is likely to get published first, as of this post, and when I have release dates (etc.) for them you can be certain to see a post here with the details (and a link to order).

And I want to build on this momentum going into Year Three.

In addition to writing and publishing more work, it's time to expand the skillset and that means upgrading and expanding the toolkit. I'll get into the specifics tomorrow, but for now I'll just say this: my birthday's a week from today, so if you're feeling like you can spare it (or you can find a way to write it off), come back tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Bradford! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I really coming to the blog and reading your post!
    xavier

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.