Friday, July 14, 2017

Shadowbanned on Twatter! Oh Noes!

Last night, I got locked out of my Twitter account briefly. The excuse was someone doing unusual activity, so reset the password to stop them from hacking the Gibson. That's occurred before, so I reset my password and that was that. Or so I thought. Then that lovely pooka, The QuQu, told me that I got my Cool Kid Club membership card:

My response merits a picture.


I give zero fucks.

Meh. I'll just carry on. You're just going to have to follow me on Gab to guarantee that you see what I put up on the Twatter (since I cross-post a lot) until the mods there got bored and lift the shadowban. Hopefully they'll get bored by the time this post goes live. You can check the shadowban status of users here.

Guess I'll post more at Gab then. Or watch more Gundam stuff, since GundamInfo (the official YT channel) just uploaded new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.