Monday, May 29, 2017

Narrative Warfare: Memorial Day - The Borders Are Not Just Those of Geography

Today is Memorial Day in the United States. For many, it is a solemn day to celebrate the Honored Dead. Then there's shit like this:

That's not a mistake. That's the official Spongebob Squarepants account mocking the dead, and the day, for some reason I can only place between Virtue-Signaling Faggotry and Bone-Headed Retarded. I went with the latter in my response:

If this fuckstick is merely fired for this, that's being merciful. If I were his boss, not only would he be fired, but he'd soon count himself lucky to only be blackballed from the industry altogether. I'd be far more inclined to beat him to a pulp, and then toss his bloody carcass into the dumpster conveniently outside my office window. (Especially if said office is several stories above the ground.)

Yes, it's personal to me. My father's buried at Fort Snelling. My mother's uncle, the little brother to my maternal grandfather, is down at the bottom of Pearl Harbor with the rest of the U.S.S. Oklahoma. I've got other uncles and cousins buried with military honors, and several more that will when Death comes for them in due course. Whether they died in action, or years after the fact, they put on the uniform and performed the duties asked of them knowing that they could end up dead for their efforts. That is something too many people, especially the SocJus cultists and the rabbits that travel with them in common cause, disrespect and it's about damn time that the fear of God be put into them- as was once commonly done when I was a child.

There are lines in this life that you do not cross, and shitting on the Honored Dead is one of them. As with any other border, this line is only respected universally when it is defended and violators punished- severely and publicly. Time to make examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.