Friday, April 1, 2016

Admin: The Ban

All adherents to the Social Justice cult are banned, for life, from all property that I own or control. Violators of this ban, directly or by proxy, shall be considered to have acted with premeditation and malice aforethought and dealt with accordingly. I shall not tolerate your dyscivic, dysgenic, and degenerate presence in my life anymore than I must henceforth and I shall furthermore see that you follow Carthage to oblivion for the good of Civilization, for the good of the West, and the good of the Nations of the West.

This post is your notice.

Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal. Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent.

If you are not fools, then you know what I have done- and why it is a merciful act. Abide by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.