So, you like me enough to spend money on me. I'm grateful. You don't have to, and I'm not in the practice of begging for it. That said, if you're so inclined then allow me to make it easy for you.
- PayPal: Simple, easy, convenient. My link is here.
- IndieGoGo: My creator profile page is here and when I have specific campaigns I'll promote the hell out of them.
- Amazon: I have a series of Wish Lists at Amazon. The default list is here. Genre Fiction is here. Video Games is here. Tabletop RPGs and other games are split across several lists, as are things specific to favored properties.
- Steam: My Wish List is here.
- Battlenet: I don't have Destiny 2, or Starcraft 2:Legacy of the Void. I do play World Of Warcraft, so if you're thinking of gifting WOW pets or mounts, check to see if I have it before you spend that cash (or BNet balance).
- Firearms: I'm always happen to accept gifts of this sort. Contact privately.
Making it even easier, you can just use Amazon/Steam/Battlenet/PSN Gift Cards. I'm not averse to gift cards at all.
On a related note, I could use a PS4- which I don't have. (Not an XBox guy; still using a PS3 to play console stuff.)