Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas

And now a word from the God-Emperor.

2020 has been quite the year, but like the Wu Flu 99.7% of us have recovered from it. Now it's all over but the big ball drop, however muted that may be due to tinpot dictators power-tripping like mad.

2021, from my perspective, is looking like a good opportunity to break out. The remainder of this year, when not dealing with taking the meds I'm on and dealing with dressing my wounds, will be putting together a plan given what I have to work with for time and workflow for at least six months. I'll talk more about that over at the Study soon.

And now, something from the Black Pants Legion: a new Scrombles the Mechwarrior episode. Eps. 14-16 dropped yesterday. That's about 5-6 hours of Tex playing BattleTech (badly) for your entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.