Monday, December 30, 2019

Administration: No Hiding Place Here, Gamma.

Having observed the rise in Jon del Arroz's profile result in a massive uptick in Gamma Male anklebiters and similar nuisances, and watching the Supreme Dark Lord decide that he's far more merciful by dealing harshly with them than not, has me thinking that if I am successful then I shall also have these problems and therefore I should pay attention to what my more successful peers do to deal with it.

Turns out that "Get fucked" works great.

So that's now the policy here. I have no desire to deal with this shit anymore than they do. I will not put up with it either, so I won't and this post serves to make it clear that I don't. Find yourselves a Minecraft server and de-rez yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are banned. Pick a name, and "Unknown" (et. al.) doesn't count.